Monday, May 30, 2011

Successful Tips/Quotes


Here are a few of my favorite tips/quotes from a lecture I attended last year given by Thomas Plummer:
  • A simple definition of success: You live the life you create for yourself
  • Many people falter because they can't define the big goal. Know what you want as the next step. The next step is not the last step
  • Project your life ahead at least three years at a time
  • Questions for your three-year projection:
  • Would I be happier working for someone else or myself?
  • Where do I want to live?
  • How much would I like to make?
  • Am I working in a job or is this a career path?
  • How much would I like to make?
  • Is what I am doing now getting in the way of the life I want?
  • Is what you're doing now a step to somewhere else?

No comments: