Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Great Feedback from Another Bride-to-Be

I recently finished training a bride-to-be for her wedding later this month. She worked extremely hard for me and I know she's going to make her husband a very happy man. Our training capped off this past week with a series of events I called the "Olympics" where I put the bride-to-be against one of her bridesmaids, who I also train. I tested my 2 clients in a bike contest (fastest 2-mile time), squat endurance test, and a push-up test amongst other events. Both ladies did fantastic. The bride-to-be was kind enough to share the following words with me in a thank you card following our last session together:

"Dear Paul- Thank you so much for helping me to get in shape for my wedding and for training me the past two years. I have really appreciated your expertise, humor, and broad health-related knowledge."
-Amanda G. [Belmont, MA]

I look forward to working with many more brides in the future to get them ready to look their best on the most important day of their lives!

No comments: