Monday, August 10, 2009

SEP. Newsletter


I worked for a while today on the nutrition section of September's newsletter. I'll be quoting pieces of a fantastic article I came across recently and providing further insight to help you with your fat loss goals. Here's a sneak peak:

“What you eat and how you eat it can really make or break the effectiveness of your program, regardless of how good it is.”- Sadly, I’ve had clients over the years eat like sh--, yet train their butts off and saw little, if any results. Pairing excellent nutrition with excellent training yields excellent results.
“If you drop your calories too low, you will drastically slow down your metabolism and your body will start to feed off of muscle tissue. Not good!”- I’ve had clients both past and present drop their calories to a point they weren’t losing weight or getting stronger and this was the reason why. Adequate caloric ingestion can become a trial and error process, but be patient.

No comments: