Sunday, January 02, 2011

Your Own Personal Year in Review

Beverly Beckham wrote an outstanding piece in today's Boston Globe in which she featured a quiz she and her family take at the end of every December. This year, I am having my clients do it. Personally, I completed it for the first time this morning and am excited to review it one year. You should too!

In 2010, I gained ____.

I lost ____.

I stopped ____.

I started ____.

I was hugely satisfied by ____.

And frustrated by ____.

I am so embarrassed that I ____.

Once again, I ____.

Once again, I did not _____

The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is ____.

I loved spending time ____.

Why did I spend even two minutes ____?

I should have spent more time ____.

I regret buying ____.

I will never regret buying ____ even though with that money I could have bought ____.

I ____ way too much.

I didn’t ____ enough.

____ drove me crazy.

Was ____ crazier than ever last year? Or was it me?

The most relaxing place I went was ____.

I feel so ____ when I write that down.

Why did I go to ____?

The best thing I did for someone else was ____.

The best thing I did for myself was ____.

The best thing someone did for me was ____.

The one thing I’d like to do again, but do it better, is ____.

No comments: