Monday, January 19, 2009

Fat Loss for 2009



I recently had the opportunity to attend a fat loss "webinar." In case you aren't aware, a "webinar" is essentially an online seminar. That is, you can literally sit in your pajamas and virtually attend a seminar. I think it's a great concept- and was a first for me. In the February edition of my monthly newsletter, I'll be focusing the nutrition section on some of the key points I took away from the webinar. I'll leave you with this for now: proper nutrition is the best tool for fat loss, not exercise. Sure, the latter plays a role, but the nutrition component is FAR more important. More to follow in my February newsletter. Stay tuned and let shoot me an email (paulconnolly123@gmail.com) if you're not currently a subscriber and would like to be.

No comments: