Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2009 Reading List


Nerd alert: I'm always updating my "to read" list every year with various selections. I like books on my field (strength & conditioning, nutrition, etc...), but also throw in some self-help and finance items along the way. I track what I read every year and share it with colleagues as we often recommend things to each other. That being said, here's what I read in 2009. If you've read any of them, let me know your thoughts.

1. Bowden, Jonny. “The Most Effective Natural Cures on Earth: The Surprising Unbiased Truth about What Treatments Work and Why”
2. Fowles, Debby. “The 250 Personal Finance Questions You Should Ask in Your 20s and 30s”
3. Gladwell, M. “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference”
4. May, Peter. “Top of the World: The Inside Story of the Boston Celtics' Amazing One-Year Turnaround to Become NBA Champions”
5. Nowinski, Christopher. “Head Games: Football's Concussion Crisis from the NFL to Youth Leagues”
6. Pitino, Rick and Forde, Pat. “Rebound Rules: The Art of Success 2.0”
7. Reinhold, Arnold. “Switching to a Mac for Dummies.”
8. Roberts, Susan. “The Instinct Diet.”
9. Snow, Sara. “Sara Snow's Fresh Living: The Essential Room-by-Room Guide to a Greener, Healthier Family and Home”
10. Wright, Jeremy. “Blog Marketing: The Revolutionary New Way to Increase Sales, Build Your Brand, and Get Exceptional Results”

No comments: