Sunday, June 21, 2009

Positive Feedback Received


I received an unexpected email this week from an individual who participated in an 8-week group exercise program I conducted in Danvers, MA last fall. Each week, I saw improvements in her workouts, but little did I realize I'd be helping her make such great changes in her long-term exercise patterns. Here is what she wrote to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Paul,

I just wanted you to know that because of you and your class I have been going to the gym 2-3x/wk for exercise and Zumba - I have lost a few pounds, but several inches, my clothes are all falling off (oops?), and the best is that I feel soooooooo much better. I have more strength, stamina and I don't feel fatigued during the day anymore. I just wanted you to know that you're a miracle worker. I hope you're well and having fun. Keep in touch."

Carol F.
Danvers, MA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is the kind of stuff that continues to make me love what I do. It's truly rewarding. Keep up the great work Carol!

No comments: