Saturday, May 19, 2007
Benefits of personal training
So what exactly is personal training anyway?
Serious athletes have long used personal trainers to increase their performance in competition. People of all ages, body types, and level of fitness can benefit from the services of a personal fitness trainer. The body is a complex machine that requires exercise and fuel to obtain optimum results. A personal fitness trainer helps you achieve these results by addressing your individual needs and requirements to immediately formulate a plan of action personally suited just for you. Working with a personal fitness trainer, anyone can achieve their fitness goals - goals as modest as touching your toes again or as ambitious as preparing to run a marathon. Whether you want to lose weight, regain flexibility, develop speed or simply feel good again, personal training is an activity that will continue to reap benefits for years to come.
What are some additional benefits of personal training?
An individualized fitness program specifically designed for you includes the following benefits:
1. Maximize your workout time
2. Get professional assistance to increase performance in the areas of strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, agility, and cardiovascular health and fitness
3. Reach or maintain a healthy body weight
4. Learn correct form and technique for cardiovascular and strength training
5. Prepare for a sport or event
6. Relieve boredom from the same workout routine. Learn new ways to improve your health by breaking fitness plateaus
7. Body shaping and toning
8. Increased energy and stamina
9. Reduction of stress and anxiety
10. Improve bone mineral density (BMD) in an effort to ward off osteoporosis
11. Reduce risk of injury