Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 PC Conditioning MVP client

This past week I was thrilled to crown my 2011 PC Conditioning MVP. It's something I've never done in the past, but after brainstorming one day this past summer about ways to reward clients, I thought this would be an interesting thing to implement. The winner this year received a gift certificate to a local restaurant.

What are the characteristics of my MVP for 2011, you ask? It's simple. He/she...
  • Arrives early and stays late when need be
  • Rarely/never complains
  • Is constantly positive
  • Loves to train and embraces temporary moments of discomfort
  • Never gives up
  • Trusts me when I push them each session
  • Does EVERYTHING- and then some- I tell them to BETWEEN sessions
  • Tracks their exercise and nutrition progress in a journal
  • Surrounds themselves with positive influences
  • Eats a well-balanced diet with plenty of good fats and lean protein
  • Utilizes rest and recovery (sleep, soft tissue work, etc...) effectively

No comments: