- Arrives early and stays late when need be
- Rarely/never complains
- Is constantly positive
- Loves to train and embraces temporary moments of discomfort
- Never gives up
- Trusts me when I push them each session
- Does EVERYTHING- and then some- I tell them to BETWEEN sessions
- Tracks their exercise and nutrition progress in a journal
- Surrounds themselves with positive influences
- Eats a well-balanced diet with plenty of good fats and lean protein
- Utilizes rest and recovery (sleep, soft tissue work, etc...) effectively
Monday, December 26, 2011
2011 PC Conditioning MVP client
This past week I was thrilled to crown my 2011 PC Conditioning MVP. It's something I've never done in the past, but after brainstorming one day this past summer about ways to reward clients, I thought this would be an interesting thing to implement. The winner this year received a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
What are the characteristics of my MVP for 2011, you ask? It's simple. He/she...