Sunday, June 21, 2009

Precision Nutrition


Last post I announced my upcoming affiliation with a nutrition company and today it's official. I have linked up with Precision Nutrition as I have found their resources incomparable. I'm excited to be able to share the countless resources they offer, including recipes, online forums, and positive motivation. To get started, you'll need to click the following link: http://precisionnutrition.com/cmd.php?pageid=987117


I continue to realize as time goes on that nutrition is where my clients, friends, family, etc.. need the most assistance, so I have chosen this area as an increased focal point to get people on track towards meeting their goals.


Again, check out the link to get started. We're halfway through '09 and if you're not on track towards meeting your goals, there's no better time than NOW to get going!

No comments: