Monday, April 09, 2012

Another Proud Moment

Take the Stairs!
One of the (random) experiences I LOVE as a trainer- and I KNOW I speak for other trainers out there- is when a client sends me an unexpected text/email telling me about something big they accomplished during one of our off-days. Tonight I got a text from a client that she hit the 38 minute mark on a difficult level on the infamous Step Mill machine that I often have clients use for conditioning workouts. It mimics actual stair climbing and engages all major muscle groups in the lower body. It's also- as we say in Massachusetts- WICKED hard. It kicks your butt and is why I prefer clients using this over easier selections such as an Elliptical machine.

Good things come to those who train their butt off for me and incorporate progressive change to their lives. Something tells me you'll be seeing this client in the near future. Stay tuned...


No comments: