Saturday, April 16, 2011

"So where do YOU train, Paul?"

I've been asked this question a lot over the years. Truth be told, I am not a fan of doing my own training sessions at the same place I train clients. It's just good to get away from the environment and see other faces, different equipment, etc...

I had the privilege to intern @ Boston University for Coach Glenn Harris and his staff in the spring of 2007. When the internship concluded, I continued my training sessions at what we affectionately call "Glenn's Gym" because I loved the training environment. I've befriended some incredible strength coaches and graduate assistants who have assisted me along the way. In addition, Glenn always appreciates the hip hop mixes I make for the teams.

The BU Varsity Strength & Conditioning Center was recently featured on an episode of Strength Coach TV. Check out the video above for details about the facility I love training at.

No comments: