Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Todd Durkin e-mail




I was reading an email I got today from one of my mentors, Todd Durkin. In it, he talked about taking action, yet accepting imperfection. It was such a great email I wanted to share a piece of it with you, as it certainly motivated me! Check it out here:


"And while I prefer to do my daily 'To Do' List the night before, you get the idea of the importance of taking ACTION on the most important things on your list FIRST. Accept that you will be busy, but stay focused on what's most important. First, give priority to your workouts and eating right. This will help fight the stress and anxiety associated with the many other items you must complete. That's great advice as we continue to march toward the holiday season and year-end. For now, permit yourself to be imperfect, slow down, and enjoy this wonderful time of the year. And if you continue to find yourself busy: Be busy doing the right things!"

No comments: