Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes We Can!


I'm giving away who I voted for in the recent presidential election by doing this post, but that's OK. One reason I admire Barack Obama is his adherence to his exercise regimen. I had heard of him being a fitness nut and he was a fellow baller, but then I read about how the morning of the election he got in a solid basketball workout. While he had me sold there, it turns out later in the day he got in some weight training. Awesome! Now that is something I admire in our next president. Like me, Obama works out to relieve stress.


Check out the pic above. Not only does he lift hard and play hoops, he plays with some good competition (notice NBA player Chris Duhon).


Here's a funny clip from a recent article about Obama:

"Although he is now the most famous member of the Washington Sports Club chain of gyms in the US capital, his celebrity status has not always guaranteed admission. In June, a front-desk employee demanded that he show an ID card when she failed to recognize him."



No comments: