Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm back

Hi all...sorry it's taken so long for me to post an entry. I promise to be more diligent about posting more frequently, particularly from now until the fall when I'll be returning to classes. I'm just going to stick to random thoughts on this post so bear with me...
  • Thanks to everyone who continue to work so hard for me. You all know I try to make our sessions as enjoyable as possible. Keep pushing and good things will come. I know I'm very demanding but trust that it's all worth it in the long run.
  • Congrats Stef on your wedding! I'm blessed to have clients like you that give everything they have every second. I'm anxious to see all the pics from your big day when you get back. Like you said, it's so rewarding to have worked so hard and be in the best shape of your life for your wedding. Glad I could help. I'm so proud of you and more importantly happy for you.
  • Check out http://www.flutie5k.org for great 5K race info. Join me May21st for a great cause!
  • Check back to my site for updates (http://www.pcconditioning.com)

No comments: